SOCIAL WORKERS NEEDED:
Purpose: To provide professional therapeutic services to children with emotional and psychiatric problems and their families. Services are provided in an effort to create improved quality of life for youth and their families while maintaining appropriate professional relationships & documentation.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provides individual, group and family therapy, and therapeutic intervention to clients in school/community/home settings, while maintaining financial viability of the program.
- Clinically responsible for all youth on caseload.
- Provide quality therapeutic behavior interventions within the youth’s classroom, lunchtime, before school, after school and recess based on the needs of the youth.
- Intervene in crisis in a calm appropriate manner that maintains staff and youth safety.
- Complete, submit and verify accuracy of paperwork including, initial assessments, treatment plans, therapy notes, and other required clinical documentation for all services provided, while maintaining PQI standards as set forth by the SBS Administrators.
- Coordinate with clinical supervisor to assure timely approval of interventions and clinical and licensure documentation.
- Provide clinical consultation to Behavior Specialist as needed while establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with the Behavior Specialist.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators and school personnel, and engage in regular communication through attendance and participation at treatment team and staff meetings.
- Involved in clinical supervision, whether individually or in a group setting, as directed by supervisor.
- Attend meetings and provide consultation to, and advocate for clients with schools, participate in CST/IEP meetings, coordinate services with community agencies, and cooperates with other providers to meet client and client system needs.
- Maintain a flexible caseload and timely processing of referrals.
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of Montana Medicaid and YBGR’s Mental Health Center Licensure rules and regulations. In addition, maintain a working knowledge of school initiatives, such as Montana Behavior Initiative.
- Attendance at quarterly meetings with Director of Program/designee and School District Representative.
- Plan and implement a summer program, maintaining group individual and family therapy.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor including participating in on-call rotation during working hours.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- Master’s degree (60 credit hr.) and licensure in the state of Montana as LCPC LCSW. Candidate licensure is acceptable.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to relate and build rapport with youth and families therapeutically
- Ability to work in cooperation and collaboration with treatment team and school personnel
- Ability to adhere to code of ethics including: The Child and Youth Worker Code of Ethics, The National Association of Social Worker Code and The American Psychological Association Code
NOW HIRING-INTERIM AND/OR FULL-TIME PROGRAM DIRECTOR!
Recruiting for a Program Director position at our facility in Whitefish, Montana for the Outpatient Psychiatric Geriatric Program. This is a Mon-Fri position (days). The interim position provides reimbursement for temporary living expenses, Montana Master’s level licensure is preferred.
Responsibilities: Oversee day-to-day operations of the unit, lead program development, ensure compliance and establish relationships to promote and foster the program.
Qualifications: Valid Montana license as a Master’s level social worker is required for full-time position. 3+ years hospital based psychiatric management experience, Marketing experience is a plus.
Address: 701 E. Byrd Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Address: PO Box 7616
Missoula MT 59807
Family Care Program Director
Partnership for Children is hiring a full-time Family Care Program Director. This position provides for leadership and administrative oversight to our Family Care Programs, including therapeutic foster care, in-home and outpatient mental health services and case management. This person also provides clinical supervision to and training for staff. Position requires licensed mental health professional with 3 years in relevant experience in mental health and/or foster care. Looking for professional w/knowledge in program development, relational/developmental and attachment theories, and strength-based social work. Located in Missoula and serving Lake County as well. See www.pfcmt.org for job description and to apply. Salary is DOE. EOE.