NASW Montana Board of Directors Vacancies
- Vice President/Treasurer
- Northwest Region Representative
- Student Representatives (1 year term)
- University of Montana School of Social Work
- Walla Walla University School of Social Work
- Salish Kootenai School School of Social Work
NASW Montana is soliciting nominations to be considered for vacant positions on the Board of Directors.
The nomination process is by self-submission so if your leadership experience and skills match one of the descriptions for a vacant position, we encourage you to apply.
Your active participation in the nomination process is necessary to ensure a strong pool of candidates for leadership positions and is vital to the future of NASW Montana.
Submit completed applications to:
600 Central Ave, Suite 324
Great Falls, MT 59401
Applications are due by June 15, 2016 at 5:00 pm